ed2go Online Courses
Ed2Go is an online classroom that can be accessed over the Internet at any time of day or night. You will be able to participate entirely from the comfort of your home or office at times that are most convenient to you.
All courses run for six weeks, with a two-week grace period at the end. The courses begin on a Wednesday in the middle of each month. Two lessons are released each week for the six-week duration of the course: one on Wednesday and one on Friday. You do not have to be present when the lesson is released, but you must complete each lesson within two weeks of its release.
Interactive quizzes, assignments, and online discussion areas supplement the lessons -- all provided in each course over the Web. No textbook is required.
All courses require Internet access, E-mail, and the Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox Web browser.
What types of courses are offered on ed2go?
PGCC offers many different ed2go courses, covering various topics and categories. These include:
|Accounting & Bookkeeping||Grant Writing||Music|
|Business Skills||Green Training||Personal Finance|
|Childhood Education||Health Care||Personal Growth|
|Computer & Technology||Home & Garden||Photography|
|Creative Writing||Human Resources||Small Business|
|English & Writing Skills||Lifestyle Enrichment||Teacher Training|
|Fine Arts Creativity||Management||Test Prep|
Step 1: Select an ed2go Course
Step 2: Register and Pay
Step 4: Check your Hardware and Software
Step 6: Begin Your ed2go Course
If you see a topic of interest to you in the types of noncredit courses offered on ed2go, and the 6-week class length appeals to you, then you may be ready to look for a particular class that uses the ed2go format.
To see the ed2go courses available, click here.
Click here for information about registering and paying for your course.
After you have registered at PGCC and paid for a course, you must complete the registration and orientation process at the ed2go Web site. There you will create an ed2go account, select the password to access your course materials, and learn about specific course requirements.
- You must complete the registration and orientation before your Ed2Go class start date, and these steps must be completed for each online class you wish to take.
- Go to http://www.ed2go.com/pgcc, the Online Instruction Center.
- Select your course by clicking the "Courses" link at the top of the
- Complete the Enrollment Process:
- Click on "Enroll Now" and select the date you wish to start your course.
- Complete the steps to "Sign Up For a Course."
- At the end, click the "Already Paid" button. (Do not pay at the Ed2Go site.)
- Review and print the Orientation Instructions.
- After completing your class orientation, you will be ready to enter your online classroom when the course begins.
WHEN to access your ed2go noncredit online course
- ed2go noncredit online classes are available on the start day of class, which is always a Wednesday. Once your class begins, your lessons will become available at noon each Wednesday and Friday. Note: Classrooms are not available prior to class start date.
HOW to access your ed2go noncredit online course
- For your ed2go course, you will login on the Classroom page at the www.ed2go.com/pgcc Web site. To login, use the account information that you created when you completed the Orientation at the ed2go Web site.
- On the start date of your course, go to the ed2go Web site at http://www.ed2go.com/pgcc to begin.
- Click on "Classroom" and login.
- When you see the name of your course, click on the "Enter the Classroom" button to the right.
Be sure to login frequently to your online course.
If you have questions about the coursework, don't hesitate to contact your instructor, by e-mail or by phone. Communication is very important in an online course.
Now, enjoy your course and be successful!
If you have additional questions, please contact eLearning Services.