Login to Blackboard (for Faculty)
Blackboard is a web-based program that serves as the college's online classroom. You can use Blackboard to communicate with your students, to post your course materials, to create assignments, and for class discussions with your students.
To login to your Blackboard course, you must have your Owl Link User Id and password.
- ALL PGCC FACULTY must login to Blackboard using their Owl Link userID and password (this include faculty who have used Blackboard in the past).
- NEW PGCC FACULTY must setup their Owl Link account through their Department Chair.
- Click Here if you have forgotten your Owl Link User Id or Password.
Once you have your Owl Link User Id and password, go to the Prince George's Community College Blackboard Web Site at http://pgcconline.blackboard.com. (NOTE: There is no "www" in the Blackboard address.)
To login type your Owl Link User ID and password.
- If your login is successful, you will see the Blackboard "Welcome" screen. In the box labeled "My Courses", you will see the course or a list of courses which you are teaching or in which you are enrolled. Click on the course name to enter your Blackboard course.
Effective Fall 2009, the faculty email address in Blackboard is the PGCC GroupWise email address (OwlLinkID@pgcc.edu). ALL email sent from within Blackboard will be delivered to your PGCC GroupWise email address.
- Need technical assistance? Visit the Tech Support page
- Missed the Campus Orientation? View the Online orientation
- Other questions? Contact Us.