How to find your Owl Link User Id and Password
To obtain your Owl Link userID follow these steps:
- Go to the Owl Link Website.
- Look up your Owl Link UserID.
- Either from the Login page or under "User Accounts" on the
"Credit Students" menu, select "What's my User ID?"
- Enter your last name and either your social security number
or your student id number.
- Your User Id will be displayed.
To reset your Owl Link password follow these steps:
Note: you MUST have a valid email address on file with
Admissions and Records to reset your Owl Link password.
If you do not, please contact the Help Desk: 301-322-0637.
- If you do not remember your password, you must reset it. By resetting your Owl Link password, your Blackboard password will automatically be reset.
- Reset your Owl Link password by selecting “What’s my Password” either from the Login Screen or under User Accounts on the Credit Student menu.
- Select "I don't remember, reset my password".
- Enter your last name and either your social security number or student id.
- Select the email address you want the temporary password sent to.
- Check your email to receive your password.
- Log into Owl Link using the temporary password. You will then get a screen that tells you that your password has expired and you must reset it. Re-enter your User id and temporary password. Then enter a password of your choice. It must be 8 characters in length and contain at least one capital letter and one number.
- You can then use this same User Id and Password to log into Blackboard.
Note that if you just got your Owl Link account set up, it takes 1 business day before you can log into Blackboard.