OWL MAIL for students
STUDENT EMAIL FOR ALL PGCC CREDIT STUDENTS!!
All PGCC credit students will receive a PGCC email account called Owl Mail. Your Owl Mail account is different than your Owl Link account, which is used to access your class schedules, grades, transcripts, etc. This email account will be used by the college to communicate ALL college related business, including:
- ALL EMAILS SENT FROM BLACKBOARD
- Emails from your teacher
- Financial aid information
- Admissions and registration
- Other college related information
YOU MUST setup your Owl Link account before you can activate your PGCC email account (Owl Mail) to continue receiving emails from PGCC.
Your new student email account will be YourOwlLinkUsername@students.pgcc.edu. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org
GET STARTED...ACTIVATE YOUR OWL MAIL ACCOUNT
- Setup your Owl Link account (if you have not already done so!)
- Go to http://live.pgcc.edu and follow the instructions to activate your Owl Mail account.
If you have questions or problems with your Owl Mail setup, contact the Technology Help Desk at 301-546-0637 or email@example.com