Login to Blackboard
Blackboard is a Web-based program that serves as the college's online classroom. You will use Blackboard to communicate with your instructor, to see your course materials, to submit assignments and to discuss the course with your classmates.
To login to your Blackboard course, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Prince George's Community College Blackboard Web site which is located at https://pgcconline.blackboard.com. NOTE: There is no "www" in the Blackboard address.
- ALL PGCC STUDENTS must login to Blackboard using their Owl Link username and password.
- HOWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE STUDENTS you will receive an email with login instructions. Your instructor will also be able to give you login information. Please check your HCC student email account.
- Type your Owl Link username and password into the Blackboard login box. If your login is successful, you will see the PGCC Blackboard Homepage. In module labeled "My Courses", you will see the course(s) in which you are enrolled. Click on the course name to access your Blackboard course.
The student email address in Blackboard is the Owl Mail for Students email address (YourOwlLinkUsername@students.pgcc.edu).
ALL email sent from within Blackboard will be delivered to your Owl Mail for Students email address. Click Here for information about setting up your Owl Mail account.
Before calling for help, consider the following:
- Are you using your Owl Link username and password? You must use your Owl Link Username and password to login to Blackboard.
Click Here for information about setting up your Owl Link account.
- Can you login to Owl Link? If you can’t login to Owl Link, contact the PGCC Help Desk: HelpDesk@pgcc.edu or 301-546-0637
Can you login to Owl Link but not Blackboard?
- Did you register today? Typically it takes one business day from the time you register for you to access your course. If you register on a Friday, you will not be able to access your course until the following Monday.
- When does your class begin? Students can access their online course 4 days prior to the start date. Click Here to view the online course schedule and check the start date of your course.
- Are you registered for a credit course? Most non-credit courses use a different system. Click Here for the non-credit website.
- Have you received an “FX” grade for non-participation? Check your grades in Owl Link. If you have received an FX grade, contact your instructor.
If none of these applies to your situation: Contact eLearning Services