How To Obtain An Owl Link Account
New Faculty must set up their Colleague (Owl Link) account through their Department Chair. If you have an Owl Link account but forgot your Owl Link User Id or password, follow these steps:
- Go to the Owl Link Website
- To look up your Owl Link User ID
- Under User Accounts, select "What's My User ID"
- Enter your Last Name and either your Colleague Id or your SSN.
- Your user Id will be displayed.
- To reset your Owl Link password
- Under User Accounts, select "What's My Password"
(NOTE: you MUST have a valid email address on file through our Colleague system to reset your Owl Link password. If you do not, please contact the Technology Service Desk at 301-546-0637 or ServiceDesk@pgcc.edu)
- Select "I don't remember, reset my password".
- Enter your last name and either your Colleague Id or your SSN.
- Select the email address you want to use to receive your temporary password.
- Check your email to receive your temporary password.
- Login to Owl Link using the temporary password. You will receive an message saying your password has expired. Enter your User Id, your temporary password (old password) and a new password. This password must be between 6 and 9 characters and contain at least one number and one capital letter.
- Once you have successfully reset your password in Owl Link, this password will work in Blackboard. You must be an enrolled as an instructor for a course in Colleague before your Bb account is created.