All first-time online, structured remote, and hybrid/online students should complete eLearning Smart Start, which is conducted online here.
All credit students are automatically eligible to take eLearning Smart Start. While eLearning Smart Start is not required, it is recommended for all first-time online, structured remote, and hybrid/online students to complete.
Orientation contains information on:
- The basics of online learning and your online course(s)
- Requirements for online students
- Online student responsibilities
- How to determine if your computer has the minimum hardware and software requirements
- The learning and technical skills you will need to be a successful online student
- How to log in and use Blackboard
- The virtual campus and resources available to online students