Embark on the path to your goals
Interested in Online?
Online learning is right for you if:
- You want flexible classes that you can complete from anywhere at any time with a computer and internet access
- You are self-motivated and have good time management skills
- You are comfortable reading and writing
Let us help you reach your goals
Choose from among 10 associate degree programs, four certificate programs, and more than 300 online credit and noncredit courses. Follow these three steps, and you will be on the path to success through online education at Prince George's Community College:
Choose the program that best meets your needs
Online Course Options
Prince George's Community College (PGCC) is accredited by the Maryland State Department of Education and by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Online Degree and Certificate Programs
The following degree and certificate programs have been approved by our accrediting association and are available online at PGCC
- Accounting Professional, A.A.S.
- Business Management, A.A.S.
- Criminal Justice, A.A.S.
- General Studies, A.A. with an area of concentration in:
- Business Administration, A.S. with an area of concentration in:
- Paralegal/Legal Studies, A.A.S.
Personal and Professional Development Courses
A wide variety of noncredit personal and professional development courses are also offered online. To view the course schedules, click here. Find the course that meets your needs, then apply and register.
Find the courses that you need.
Find the online credit and noncredit class schedules here, with details about the course, the instructor, and the online format.