Choose from among 10 associate degree programs, four certificate programs, and more than 300 online credit and noncredit courses.
Online Learning is
Right for You If
- You want flexible classes that you can complete from anywhere at any time with a computer and internet access
- You’re self-motivated and have good time management skills
- You’re comfortable reading and writing independently
Select the Right Program and Courses for You
Get started on the path to success through online education at Prince George's Community College:
- Choose the academic or certificate program (credit) or the personal and professional development course (noncredit) that meets your needs.
- Search courses using the Online Course Search to find the right credit course for you.
- Find the online credit and noncredit class schedules here, with details about the course, the instructor, and the online format.
Steps to Get Started
Resources While You Learn
Books and Materials
Contacting Your Instructor
You can find your instructor’s contact information via the PGCC Directory You can also find your instructor’s contact information in your Blackboard classroom and in the course syllabus.